Here are some awesome news for the future residents of Seventh Sky – one more attraction is about to open just 600 m away from your home! Or better say, reopen. Catch Beach Club is a legendary place that ranks high on CNN Travel’s list of the world’s best beach bars.
The club will take over the site on Bangtao beach that has been occupied by Bliss Beach Club. The building and surrounding area are currently being entirely revamped, and the new redecorated venue is expected to open its doors on Christmas Eve, Saturday, December 24th, 2016.
So what’s in there that both tourists and locals find so alluring?
- Delicious food: pastas and pizzas, oysters and other seafood. Savour the dishes of the Mediterranean and Asian cuisines!
- Superb drinks and cocktails at the bar: try out traditional cocktails like Sly Thai or Mai Tai or some signature specialties.
- Barbecues each Tuesday and Friday: we would especially recommend you the mouth-watering lamb and tuna dishes.
- Live music and talented resident DJs will rock your night and make you party till late.
- Large lounge area with soft sofas and loungers as well as free branded towels are always at your disposal.
And all this is walking distance away from the Seventh Sky Condominium. So if you enjoy spending free time clubbing and dining stylishly in a truly luxurious and relaxing ambiance, you’ll have one more option on the list of places to visit – Catch Beach Club, one of the best beachfront sites in Phuket, Thailand. It will certainly become an amazing addition to dozens of attractions that neighbor with Seventh Sky, including Boat Avenue, Villa Market, Tesco Lotus, Night Market and others.